Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I technically won't be 30 yet

In October I went to the New Kids on The Block concert. October of 2007, not 1990. I had the time of my life-I screamed for Joey Mac, Lost my voice, and the next day had a killer hangover. Just like when I was 10-minus the hangover. The reason I am admitting this to you is because I have a new adventure coming up in April. A little concert called The Circus.






I have to admit that I am a little too excited for words. My best Friend Tracy called me this morning to ask if I would go with her, really? You don't have to ask me twice. I kinda felt bad taking the free ticket and asked if there was anyone else that she would rater take. "Kim, there is no one else in this world that will see Britney Spears with me." Fools I tell you-you are all Fools. This is going to be 100 times more fun than the NKOTB concert...


Matt and I have been debating the date of Keira's birthday party for a few weeks now. I want it on Saturday and he wants it on Sunday. (who, by the way, has a Sunday party? No daughter of mine.) He was thrilled when I told him that I was ok with Keira's party being on Sunday..."as I will be too hung over for her party on Saturday!" (I say in a sneaky voice making sure he knows he hasn't "won" this debate...I merely changed my opinion.) He asked what crazy idea I had come up with this time. I would not come out and say it...All I told him was to Google April 3rd,2009 Target Center. I know for a fact he has nothing better at work to do than spend time on the phone with me and googling things.



Being a better person than I, he was genuinely happy for me. "You guys are going to have so much fun...just don't blog about it...I am a little embarrassed for you."


oops

No comments:

Post a Comment