Monday, April 20, 2009

Whack-a-Mole

I'm just wondering why I wasn't informed that Whack-a-Mole was installed on my roof.  




Apparently the Association is allowing some men from a roofing company come and play this fantastic game right above all three of our bedrooms.  
Because it wasn't enough that my daughter was up at 4:00 am to nurse 
they thought it would be great to start "playing" at 7:00 a.m.  



 It is now 10:22 and I don't see any sign of them finishing up.  As a matter of fact it now sounds like they have taken up Curling and instead of brushes they are using metal rakes.

I am tempted to go up there and either begin dancing to their crazy Latin Pop Music and scare them off the roof or start accidentally pushing them off.  Oops

PS-Yes I did call my husband and "gently" asked why someone would think of re-roofing a house at 10:30 a.m. on a Monday.  Don't they know that people have to sleep?  His response was that there are approximately 35 people that live in our unit and it really wasn't  all about me.  WHAT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment